Hello and welcome to AdoptableMarketplace~! This group was founded in May of 2011 by Millie931 and AgentWalleh with the purpose to share adoptables. Since then the group has grown and has new founders and all. If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions feel free to contact DarkoDraco
Points to USD
If you want to learn more about this, there is a really great calculator that you can find here: fav.me/d46ifd5
1) Respect the adoptables submitted in this group. They were not submitted for you to troll on!
2) Don't fight over a design. Let the creator settle it.
3) Please do not beg the maker to give you the adoptable for free or to give it to you half price, ect.
4) Don't make deals with the creator (ex. "I'll give you three points and six points later. I'll love you forever if you give this to me for free. ect.") without fully expecting to pay it all. You do not get the adoptable until you have given FULL payment.
5) Please try to be active in the group, you do not have to be an adoptable maker but your submissions are greatly appreciated.
6) Please credit the maker of the line art, and respect the line art creator's rules (if a line art is used).
7) If there is a adoptable you want to adopt, please respect the creator's rules.
8) Please add only line arts to the favorites! Unless you do not want your adotpable adopted by people in this group, or it is not available, ect.
9) You must be a member to add your adoptables.(requests are automatically accepted)
10) Please try to remember to take your adoptables out of the group if they are closed or move them to the 'closed/custom' folder please.
11) Please do not advertise your adopts in our comment section, that is what adding your images into this group is for!
12) If your image does not have some sort of [open] status on it and you are trying to upload into the feature gallery, it will not be accepted.
13) If you suspect that someone is stealing artwork please DO NOT post this information on the group's Profile. Note the group all of the information and we will look into it.